EPIC allows you to save several email templates. These can be used for sending out access codes, reminding participants who haven't completed their profiles, sending a Comparison Report or other tasks.
Once stored in the library, the messages can be recalled and inserted into email notes anytime EPIC provides you with an option to insert Custom Email Messages.
Go to Personal Options | Manage Custom Messages
EPIC will display the custom message folders and messages you already have stored.
Create a new message
When you select Create a New Message, you'll see a screen like this.
- Give your custom email message a title.
- Select a folder in which to store the new message (if the correct folder is not already chosen).
- In the text editing area, enter the text you want to include in your message.
- Use System Variables to add dynamic fields to your messages, allowing them to be used for various Respondents and products.
- Use the HTML editor toolbar to add style to your text, images such as your company logo, or hyperlinks to websites you wish to include.
- Press the Save button to complete the process.
The system variable fields are designed to be used during the Assign Access Codes process and are dynamically filled in at the time the email message is sent. Use system variables to automatically insert participants' names, for example.
Place and click your cursor where you want the variable to be inserted, move your mouse to the EPIC System Variable drop-down list, and click on the one you want. It will be inserted into your message as shown below. The variable will be replaced by the appropriate text when you send the message.
Use this button to review how your email will look.
To insure that your custom messages are formatted correctly, it is recommended that you create your custom message then assign yourself an access code. Review the email you receive to verify the layout. The code can be unassigned and the credits returned to your account using the Unassign Access Codes/Reclaim Credits function.
Edit a custom message
Choose the folder with the message you want to edit. Click on the button to the left of the folder icon to open it and see all messages stored there.
Clock on Edit and you'll see something like this.
Make your edits and save.
Return to EPIC Quick Start Guide
EPIC Help for Sub Accounts