Need the certified trainer credential? Want to facilitate DiSC® trainings with more confidence and professionalism?
Certification is not required to train or interpret DiSC. (Trainer kits are available for each of our products.) However, many professional trainers find it beneficial to add this credential. The knowledge gained during certification will help you customize and add value to your own trainings.
Official certification is conducted by Wiley, the publisher of DiSC® profiles. In-person training is held in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Online training is currently available with focus on the Workplace profile.
Certification training is designed to train on Everything DiSC® products; there is no instruction on how to be a trainer or on the DiSC Classic product family.
If you are an independent consultant and are interested in becoming a Wiley authorized Everything DiSC partner, learn more at Become A Partner.
In-person certification includes:
- Two days of classroom certification training
- Class materials, pre-work, personalized assessments, practical exam
- Continental breakfast and lunch both days
- Online EPIC DISC Client Administrator Account, private labeled for your organization, free setup with 30 credits. Same day access as registration.
- Free shipping of ANY ONE of the Everything DiSC Trainer Kits: Workplace, Management, Sales, or Work of Leaders
Agenda for Everything DiSC face-to-face certification in Minneapolis
Attendees are responsible for travel, lodging and all other expenses. We recommend you do not make travel reservations until after you've received confirmation of your registration.
Prerequisites and fees
- $3,495.00 per person.
- Must have at least one Everything DiSC Trainer Kit, e.g. Workplace, Management, Work of Leaders, or Sales. (One kit is included in fee)
- You will complete an online profile before the class begins.
- NOTE: If you already have purchased the kit, the certification fee is $2,495.00. Please contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Register early. Classes are limited to 30 people and sell out quickly.
In-person (face-to-face) certification dates - 2017
Once your seat at the training has been confirmed, you will receive an email about your upcoming certification.
From our blog:
My experience with Everything DiSC Certification
interview with certified DiSC trainer, Leslie Gorman
Online certification includes:
- Three to five hours of self-directed online work, to be completed before the module’s live collaborative (instructor-led webinar) session.
- One 90-minute live collaborative (instructor-led webinar) session per week (NOTE: Attendance is required at ALL live collaborative sessions)
- A copy of The Everything DiSC Manual
- A final exam, to be completed within 48 hours of the final live collaborative session
Week One: Everything DiSC Basics
Experience the Everything DiSC Workplace assessment and learn about each DiSC style, DiSC priorities, the DiSC dot and shading. You'll also learn about basic facilitation materials and discover a powerful people-reading activity.
Week Two: Everything DiSC for Facilitators
Take a closer look at how DiSC priorities and shading are determined. Explore supplemental reports and get comfortable using research as a resource for your sessions.
Week Three: The Workshop
Leverage your own style while facilitating a DiSC session and navigate conflict during a workshop. Practice conducting workshop needs assessments and prioritizing DiSC learning goals. Share best practices for facilitation or coaching with other professionals.
Week Four: Keeping DiSC Alive in an Organization
Learn various scenarios for encouraging DiSC to become part of an organization's culture. Use MyEverythingDiSC.com to extend learning into the future and discover the broader family of Everything DiSC solutions available.
Everything DiSC Workplace Certification Syllabus
Prerequisites and fees
$3,495.00 per person
- In order to register, you must:
Fees: $2,495.00 per person if you already own the Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitation Kit.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information.
Register early. Classes are limited to 20 people and sell out quickly.
Online certification dates 2017