Features of the Workplace Profile
- Profile is for one person.
- Appropriate for ANYONE in the workplace, regardless of role or title.
- 20-page workplace-specific report that focuses on your priorities and strengths as well as those of others.
- Provides clear strategies for building more effective relationships.
- The language of the narrative is supportive, personalized and easily understood without the intervention of an assessment professional.
- Takes 15-20 minutes to complete the survey. Assessment results are available upon completion.
It was a really interesting report and quite spot-on! Not only did it tell me how I work, but it talked about how I work with others who have different styles. I wish I would have taken this sooner because it probably would have helped me better understand and work with my previous colleagues.
Examine this memorable and research-backed profile
Everything DiSC Workplace Report sample
| Everything DiSC Workplace: Spanish version
Everything DiSC Workplace Walk-through
Additional Reports Available for the Facilitator
Everything DiSC Facilitator Report
Everything DiSC Team View Report
Everything DiSC Group Culture Report
Supplement for Facilitators Report
Facilitator Kit for Trainers Available
Kit includes three 90-minute training modules, with fully-scripted and customizable portable presentation materials, plus an optional 30-minute people-reading module. (Trainer certification is not required, but is available.)
Sample video included in Kit:
Use EPIC to administer Everything DiSC Workplace
Free comparison reports (For our EPIC Account clients only)
Use these reports for greater understanding of how two individuals can better work together. This is a powerful tool to use with managers and their direct reports, for individuals in conflict, work partnerships or new hires.
Comparison Report (A to B) | Spanish version
Comparison Report (B to A) | Spanish version
EPIC Administrator Account allows you to suppress the delivery of profile results until you choose to distribute them.
15 EPIC credits per assessment.