Create a Group, Team or Facilitator Report
Use the steps below to create any of the following reports in EPIC.
Everything DiSC Reports:
ED Work of Leaders Group Report
ED Work of Leaders Facilitator Report
ED Group Culture Report
ED Facilitator Report
ED Team View
DiSC Classic Reports:
DiSC Classic Group Culture Report
DiSC Classic Facilitator Report
DiSC Classic Team View
1. To begin, choose Manage Reports Create a New Report/Issue Access Codes
2. Select the Product Family, Product and Language selections you need and press Next.
Tip: Set your default language at: View/Edit Account Information
3. Optional: Choose a folder and/or subfolder in which to create new Access Codes or select the New Folder link to create a new folder.
Tip: Folders are the recommended way to search for reports. Create your new reports in folders/subfolders to quickly locate them later.
4. Enter a Report Name for products with this option. The report name will appear on the cover of the report. Report Names can be changed in EPIC while editing the report.
5. Press the Add button to begin adding participants to the report.
Use the Search function to locate and select people to add to the report.
As you select participants, EPIC creates a list in the Participants section. You can continue to use the Add button to add participants, and you can press the "X" for any participant to remove them from the list.
6. Press the Next button.
7. Confirm the credit deduction by pressing the OK button, or press Cancel to return to the page you were just on.
The confirmation screen displays a summary of the product you just created and EPIC credits charged for creation of the report.
Press the plus sign to the left of the Show/Hide Report Participants link to view the list of Participants included in the report.
Press the View/Print/Email Report button to generate a PDF version of the report, or press the Edit this report again button to make changes to this report.
See also: Add person to a group report
Return to EPIC Quick Start Guide
EPIC Help for Sub Accounts